音频应用

找回密码
 快速注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

音频应用 首页 音频插件 查看内容

Behringer Octave Divider: A clone of the classic 1970s Mu-Tron Octave Divider

2021-12-13 10:13| 发布者: 6724570| 查看: 418| 评论: 0

摘要: Behringer Octave DividerThis latest clone from Behringer will certainly put a smile on a few faces. Whether you play guitar, bass or synths, this could be a nice little addition to your sound armoury. ...
Behringer Octave Divider
This latest clone from Behringer will certainly put a smile on a few faces. Whether you play guitar, bass or synths, this could be a nice little addition to your sound armoury. It’s a close reproduction of the Mu-Tron Octave Divider pedal from the 1970s which – if you can find one – goes for four figures in good condition. Behringer describes its Octave Divider as having the “ringer function for harmonic emphasis of upper tones and special multi-note effects”. I’m hoping it is as close to the original circuit as possible. And, of course, it has that lovely Sub-Octave effect which the pedal is famous for.

Behringer Octave Divider

Controls
The Octave Divider pedal has control knobs for Mix and Tone, plus the Ringer and Stabilize rocker switches. Two footswitches are included, one to engage the Effect, the other to engage Bass Only mode. The latter is a great feature, as it will completely cut out the dry signal leaving only the sub-octave. Finally, there is the red Power switch with a status LED to let you know the pedal is turned on. The connections are also based on the original Mutron pedal with In, Out and AUX In.

Behringer Octave Divider rear

Cloned
Visually, it looks very close to the original, and the official demo video below sounds in the ball park of what I would expect from an old Mu-Tron Octave Divider. I’m looking forward to hearing what players think of this clone. Could it be the first of many? Behringer has been cloning classic synth circuits for a few years now, and so it seems plausible that we will see more Behringer products inspired by Mu-Tron circuits in the future.

The unit will run from an external power supply only and is rated at 9-12 V DC.

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

相关阅读

最新评论

音频应用广告
音频应用
音频编辑软件
音频应用搜索

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用官网微博|音频招标|音频应用 (鄂ICP备16002437号)