听众

音贝

音频应用新手发布

积分
发表于 2022-12-15 | |阅读模式
音频应用公众号资讯免费发布推广
Apple.Logic.Pro.X.v10.7.6.macOS8 V: Q$ {4 T6 B7 P
8 n1 f# i0 \: {2 k" C+ C
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed.6 N1 f  C! s( c3 ?/ B" q
Powerful Interface
+ A( }3 g, i3 D9 o' D9 }• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
' C5 Q% L- Z7 H* D( T, X• Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move/ F, c* w" C( z: i1 t, ?& }- [
• Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro provides convenient controls for creating, editing and navigating your songs
- O1 j+ R/ a! m+ M. O• Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
- i6 V  \6 M7 b, C0 C5 `Professional Music Production
  E" a: W; g4 [0 x2 b• Record and edit MIDI or audio using a comprehensive set of editors and tools5 [/ z$ ?" {8 {6 U8 [2 z
• Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping+ W9 B1 D5 D! y4 J4 `& k
• Track Alternatives let you create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits on a track; P5 O' f3 u2 G) Q
• Render any combination of effect plug-ins to a selection of audio using Selection-based Processing
( {" f0 q- p8 q# X• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch( g5 ?- w# W$ O
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time; J4 t+ o- ?* b0 O
• Comprehensive mix and plug-in parameter automation can be part of a region or track
" T2 P# l$ q# W' d7 F• Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad or iPhone
. L. G! T* n; a" B! ]5 R) J5 u3 x• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor" ]$ Z3 [) b* P
Drum Production4 _8 {/ A* l5 }& R9 o
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic, or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
3 l" v, O, w4 y• Choose among 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves+ n- u" t$ o8 U# F  [6 n% ~
• Build your own acoustic drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a collection of deeply sampled drums5 `. @7 c" L' F& `* h8 p2 C: B
• Customize the sound of your electronic beats using Drum Machine Designer
0 j' [/ m+ u' B( e* FKeyboards and Synths
8 r% G! Y% Q3 d% J" i  `  Y• Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis8 q2 q! G0 B9 E3 ^
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
+ G' F1 X2 F/ g$ s7 I• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
9 w$ Q: ]) j! B$ L, T• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator) o( w# w# e$ A5 z# e
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
& {- \9 l2 m4 L$ a, G) l' T3 u• Play faithful models of classic organs, keyboards, and vintage synths- Z, U9 [& ~$ }7 [" g$ H, {7 H* z
Guitar and Bass Gear
. d8 j* t/ |9 x. g" b; _8 ~• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics5 ^. c" Q( I; g% O8 n
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
: l# w4 L, V; m7 I0 y4 {' O, U• Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune+ }9 j7 ^2 H# R" x) H' A- L
Creative and Production Effects
* g" l+ b: A& t, }' k; L• Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb1 c) u$ a( l7 j7 O: B# ]6 j
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
1 C+ P" f3 }; N7 c• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects$ q1 V7 [8 F) q9 |# I9 s. `/ K
Sound Library
6 f8 O) w. Y. e9 J1 z' c5 }. U• Over 2800 instrument and effect Patches3 x& m  n1 c/ j% o6 Z1 U
• 1000 meticulously sampled instruments
- ~7 ?1 i% U& I2 }9 B9 n0 ~4 C& |+ E• More than 7000 Apple Loops in wide range of genres
. W' E" X# ]1 r" j/ c8 p6 l& |3 cCompatibility
' R8 e7 a! e- H, }" O  m& B8 F• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins
9 S  ~: c& `1 V4 T* f: {/ a• Share to GarageBand option allows you to remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
4 q0 A( D' m9 O7 l$ y- `• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
. X7 ^% r. b( k  v) I6 p• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
1 x- a5 k$ l; c0 z4 [• Open projects from Logic 5 or later+ S4 k9 A4 t- m: P
& _. X- q3 w: M6 V' N5 D. M
Compatibility: macOS 12.3 or later
+ P5 \% T$ W: }3 t0 ahttps://www.apple.com/logic-pro/$ E* ~, O9 u( K* Z
欢迎厂家入驻,推文!免费!微信:yinpinyingyong
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

音频应用搜索

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用官网微博|音频招标|音频应用 (鄂ICP备16002437号)